Saturday 25 July 2015

Ann: 7 Deadly Sins Tag

So I saw this tag on Crazy for YA's blog (you can find her post here) and thought it would be fun to give it a go myself.

1) Greed: What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?
This one is hard because I don't really buy books but I think the most expensive book I have brought is This Book is Gay by James Dawson which is a book I got for Clare to celebrate Sister's Day, which is a day that me and Clare invented. The least expensive book I have brought is A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon which I brought from a charity shop for 50p.


2) Wrath: What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Veronica Roth because of the ending of her third book.

3) Gluttony: What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
May be cheating but I have to say Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I love this book and whenever I can't find a book to read I go to my book shelf pick it up and read it.

4) Sloth: What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I am sorry to say Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I have tried to read this book many times but every time I try I have just given up. However I think it is time to try to read it again soon.

5) What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot which I read in Year 9 as homework but ended up loving it.

6) Lust: What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
I normally pick the mysterious, dangerous boys when I read a book with a love triangle. So I guess I find mysterious, dangerous boys attractive?

7) Envy: What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
I have to say I would most like to receive Girl Online 2 by Zoe Sugg (Zoella) as a gift when it comes out because as most of you who have read my review of Girl Online (here) know, I loved it.

Finally, I tag Clare to try this one out because I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment