Sunday 5 July 2015

Dual Reads Book Haul 29th June to 5th July


Illusive by Emily Lloyd Jones: The sequel Deceptive is coming out at the end of this month so I will probably wait and read them together but I am so excited for this book!
The Baby by Lisa Drakeford: I just finished reading this book and I gave it 3 stars, I may be writing a review on this.
The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle: I have been really looking forward to this but the reviews have been kind of mixed. I will probably be reading this next week so I shall see what I think!
Summer at Tiffany's by Karen Swan: This is the sequel to Christmas at Tiffany's which is the first of her books I read, I love her seasonal books so I'm looking forward to this.
Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips: The summary of this one just sounds great, I already like it and I haven't started it yet so I really hope it doesn't disappoint.
Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karaulius: I read the first sentence when this arrived (which I do with all books) and wound up reading the first chapter before I realised what I was doing. I am hoping the rest of the book will be as good.
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes: Kind of excited kind of nervous. On the one hand this is apparently great and has funny moments. On the other it will "break my heart into a million pieces". So... nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment