Thursday 27 August 2015

September 2015 New Releases

These are books due for release in September that I am excited to read. I will not necessarily be reading them in September as I do not have all of them pre-ordered (I can't afford that!) so I may have to wait for my local library, which is a shame but I am excited to read these however long it takes me to get to them!

Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas: Due for Release 1st September. YES! Finally! I feel like I've been waiting on this one forever.
Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh: Due for Release 1st September. The latest in her Survivors series. I've really enjoyed all the previous books so here's hoping.
Cloud 9 by Alex Campbell: Due for Release 3rd September. The premise of this one just fascinates me. I haven't heard any hype around it but the plot and the cover have convinced me to try it.
Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis: Due for Release 3rd September. Trapped in a storm is one of my favourite tropes.
The Next Together by Lauren James: Due for Release 3rd September. I have heard good things about this one so I'm trying to make sure not to let my hopes get too high and spoil it.
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman: Due for Release 9th September. So much buzz around this.
This is One Moment by Mila Gray: Due for Release 10th September. I really, really loved Come Back to Me so I'm hoping this one will be just as good.
Mirrored by Alex Flinn: Due for Release 15th September. Fairy Tale retelling. Pretty much an Auto-Buy
Maid of Wonder by Jennifer McGowan: Due for Release 15th September. The third book in the series. Each book follows a different girl, and they are all very individual.
Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas: Due for Release 15th September. Another Fairy Tale retelling. Really excited for this one.
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: Due for Release 29th September. I was undecided about the Grisha trilogy but I've heard that this is so much better!

You can find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) and on Twitter (Ann and Clare)

No comments:

Post a Comment