Monday 23 May 2016

Cover Characteristics: Only the Backs of People

Cover Characteristic is a weekly feature hosted at Sugar & Snark. I thought we'd struggle this week but five minutes after looking at our bookshelves we had 5 covers we loved!

Everything Leads to YouI've Got Your Number
The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)Things I Can't ForgetHereafter (Hereafter, #1)
My favourite cover is Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour, I've always been a huge fan of this cover and the book itself is amazing as well, I do also love The Book of Ivy cover and Hereafter. Ann's favourite is I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

6 comments:

  1. I like the cover for HEREAFTER and The Book of Ivy seems intriguing. I've just posted my Cover Characteristics, but I don't know you to share the link on a reply post....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book of Ivy is the only one of these I haven't read! The easiest way to share a link I think, would be to copy and paste it as text into the comment. I'll admit I don't know how to put a hyperlink in a comment!

      Delete
  2. I think I've Got Your Number is my favorite, although I like The Book of Ivy as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like I've Got Your Number and The Book of Ivy looks like it could be a great read!

      Delete
  3. 'Everything leads to you' is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a beautiful cover and a beautiful story as well! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete