Wednesday 27 July 2016

Wednesday Catch-Up 27th July 2016

Every Wednesday we are linking up with WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted at Taking on a World of Words and asks 3 questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next? 

Currently Reading:
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
I am about to start reading Wait For You by J Lynn. I've only read her Lux series so far so I wanted to try some of her romance novels. This is the first in the Wait For You series and it sounds like an interesting read. 

Recently Finished:
Sleigh Bells in the SnowSuddenly Last Summer (O'Neil Brothers, #2)Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)Sunset in Central Park (From Manhattan with Love, #2)The Second Love of My Life
I had a very Sarah Morgan heavy week, I started by reading the O'Neil Brothers trilogy which was a great series. I enjoyed all of the books but I think the first one was my favourite. I then read the second book in the From Manhattan with Love series. I really loved it and I am very excited for the third book in the series. And then I read The Second Love of My Life which I will be posting a review for soon. I thought it was ok but a bit too sweet for my taste.

Planning to Read Next:
The Problem with ForeverHard Rules (Dirty Money, #1)Aussie Rules
Next I am planning to read The Problem with Forever which I have seen some great reviews for. Plus I love the cover. I then want to read Hard Rules which I received for review from Headline Eternal. I am also looking forward to reading more by Jill Shalvis and just got a couple of her books, I want to start with Aussie Rules.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a great mixture of summer and Christmas reads :-)
    I've seen great review for The Problem with Forever too. I hope it lives up to the hype for you.

    Thanks for visiting my WWW post (https://clairehuston.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/www-wednesday-27th-july-2016/) and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a nice group of summer reads (even though some are set at Christmas).

    My WWW post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2016/07/www-wednesdays_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drawn to several of these, but my first choice is The Problem with Forever. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer and Christmas- two good combos! And The Problem with Forever looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed Morgan so much. It's great running through an author's works. Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cartoonish covers for Sarah Morgan's books much better than the others I've seen. Perhaps I should start reading Christmas books soon. :)

    https://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/www-wednesdays-july-27/

    ReplyDelete