Monday 8 August 2016

Cover Characteristic: Smiley Face

Cover Characteristics is a weekly feature hosted at Sugar and Snark. 

More Happy Than Not
Have a Nice Day (Anna Bloom, #2)Sisters
Suck It Up (Suck It Up, #1)Twelfth Grade Kills (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #5)Hellhole

Ann: My favourite is Sisters because it represents a sister relationship so well. 
Clare: My favourite is definitely More Happy Than Not. This cover has always appealed to me and it was the first to come to mind this week. It's definitely a book high on my TBR. I do love all these covers though. 

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

5 comments:

  1. These are fun! I like Have A Nice Day (that one cracks me up), but I also like Suck It Up and Twelth Grade Kills. Both of those look fun and now I want to read those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of covers! I picked Sisters as my personal favorite as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love all of the covers but I was just drawn towards Sisters. Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. I think Sisters is my fav cover. Love it!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete