Wednesday 14 September 2016

Top 5 TV shows

Top 5 Wednesdays are hosted by GingerReadsLainey here. The topic this week was Top 5 Books I Want as TV Shows but since Clare actually did this as a Top 10 here, I thought I'd mix it up a little and post about my favourite television shows that I am currently watching!

1) Supernatural
I have only started watching this recently after my sister and one of my best friends suggested I watch it, so am only 9 episodes in but so far I am really enjoying it. I really like the characters and how creepy it is.

2) Pretty Little Liars 
 This is currently on a break but I just love this series so much and it is sad to think that in 10 episodes it will be finished.

3) Suits 
 My Dad and brother were talking about this last time my brother came down for a visit so decided I would watch it and see what it was about, and so far I am really enjoying it.

4) Birdie Buddy 
 This is a series that I am watching with my Mum, it is Korean show on Netflix which I am really enjoying.

5) Scream Queens 
 I love this series and cannot wait for it to come back soon because it is just my kind of TV show and I love it.

Honourable mentions:
I came up with a lot more than 5 so here are a few honourable mentions.
1) Rizzoli and Isles 
This is a crime drama I am watching at the moment and I am really enjoying it and I love all the different characters in it.

2) Bones 
This is actually also a book series which I am going to be reading soon as Clare bought me a few of the books recently and I love the TV show, I love how each case is different and you are able to learn about bone decay while watching it.

3) NCIS 
 This is one of my favourite TV crime dramas because I love how each character is special and you can relate to them all in a way. It is just an amazing TV show.


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

2 comments:

  1. I've watched some of Pretty Little Liars and I like the twists and the mysteriousness of it but I think I'm only on S1. And I've been thinking of trying Blacklist, someone said that was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supernatural is one of my all time favorite shows - I'm currently about halfway through season 11! :)

    ReplyDelete