Friday 20 January 2017

#24in48 TBR

This is our first time taking part and we are super excited to see if we can manage it. Our main goal is to complete all 24 hours and we are not too concerned with page counts or number of books read although it would be nice to put a dent in our TBRs!!

Ann:

Pride and PrejudiceThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)Twilight (Twilight, #1)
For this readathon I am aiming to finish Pride and Prejudice which my Classic of the Month for January - I've fallen a little behind on it and I would like to catch up. I then want to read The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson which is a favourite series of Clare's and looks like my sort of book. And finally I would like to read Twilight which I've heard so much about (good and bad) and would like to see what I think of it!

Clare: 

Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4)My Lady Jane: The Not Entirely True StoryThe Diabolic
I will probably wind up reading more than this (24 hours is a long time after all) but these are the only three I know for definite I want to read! Mine to Possess is the fourth book in the Psy-Changeling series which I am aiming to finish by the end of 2017! I've heard this isn't the best in the series so I am a little cautious but hopefully I will enjoy it. I then want to read My Lady Jane which I have heard amazing things about lately - so many people have told me to read it so I definitely want to give it a go! And finally I will be buddy reading The Diabolic with Veronika from The Regal Critiques and I am super excited!!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this and I'm pretty sure I'm going to participate lol even though it's the last minute. You guys have some great books planned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should participate, it is so much fun! Good luck and happy reading! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete