Tuesday 24 January 2017

#24in48 Wrap Up Clare

I would have loved to have completed all 24 hours. This was my first time participating and I was very excited. Unfortunately it didn't work out for a couple of reasons. The first of which was that I was a bit ill on Sunday and so only managed to read for a couple of hours which meant that I only really have Saturdays hours to draw upon. Nevertheless I am proud of myself for how much I did manage to read and very much enjoyed taking part. Hopefully when the next 24in48 rolls around I will be better able to complete it! 

Total Read: 11 hours 13 minutes

The House on Sunset LakeMine to Possess (Psy-Changeling, #4)My Lady Jane: The Not Entirely True StoryGeorgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit
My Lady Jane and Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit were the stand-out favourites of the weekend for me! I'd been looking forward to them a lot and so glad to find they didn't disappoint me! 

Ann actually did manage to complete the 24 hours which is amazing! So she will have her (much longer) wrap up post up soon! 

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

4 comments:

  1. That's still a lot of reading! Congrats!! Georgia Peaches sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can make it the full 24 (I believe in myself) it just didn't work out!! Georgia Peaches was great!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on what you were able to finish! I'm reading My Lady Jane right now and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's such a fun read! I can't wait for the rest of the Jane books!

      Delete