Wednesday 4 January 2017

Bout of Books Challenge: Book To Movie

Today's Bout of Books challenge was Book to Movie - choose a book you think would make an excellent movie! I choose to use Lockwood and Co - The Creeping Shadow because it is the book that I am currently reading and while I am reading it I keep thinking that it would make a really good movie. I hope that you enjoy what I managed to come up with! 



You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

4 comments:

  1. I love imagining favorite books as movies. :) I don't know this one but it looks like it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thinking about who should play each character! I think this book would make an incredible movie, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I spent a long time trying to make it look perfect.

      Delete