Tuesday 3 January 2017

Bout of Books Day 1

Ann:

Today I read 100 pages of The Creeping Shadow by Jonathan Stroud and 2 pages of Deathcat Sally by P.S. Brooks. I didn't have a lot of time to read today but I am hoping to read more tomorrow. I go back to school later in the week so won't be reading as much then. 

Totals:
0 books completed
102 pages read

Clare:

An Inquiry Into Love and DeathSilence for the DeadThe Other Side of Midnight
I finished off the last 47 pages of An Inquiry Into Love and Death by Simone St. James and then read Silence for the Dead and The Other Side of Midnight also by Simone St. James. These were all re-reads so it's no wonder they were fast reads. I was in a bit of a reading slump but these have pulled me right out so now I can get stuck in to the Read-a-Thon!

Totals:
3 books completed
740 pages read

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

4 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! 740 pages in one day?! I wish I had the concentration span to sit and read that much at once. Great progress and it's good that you got out of your reading slump too.

    102 pages is great progress if you didn't have a lot of time. Hopefully you manage to squeeze in a lot more before you go back to school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simone St. James' writing is super addictive so I literally read these back to back! And I am so glad to be out of my slump!

      Delete
  2. Those covers are gorgeous! Great progress y'all!

    ReplyDelete