Monday 9 January 2017

Bout of Books Wrap Up

Ann:

The Creeping Shadow (Lockwood & Co. #4)Game of Fear
I met my target of two books and enjoyed both of them - although I think The Creeping Shadow was my favourite. I did better than I expected to given that I am currently taking exams.

Totals:
2 books completed
1008 pages read

Clare:

An Inquiry Into Love and DeathSilence for the DeadThe Other Side of Midnight
The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)The Viscount and the Vixen (Hellions of Havisham, #3)The Art of Sinning (Sinful Suitors, #1)Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2)
I had a very romance heavy Bout-of-Books this time around. The first three by Simone St. James were all re-reads and I loved them. I enjoyed the rest, I didn't struggle to get through any of them. My favourite (excluding re-reads) was Visions of Heat, the final read. Although I didn't enjoy this as much as the first book in the series it was a great sequel and I am looking forward to continuing the series! Overall I met my targets for the read-a-thon and I enjoyed all my reads so I am pretty happy with this! Can't wait for the next Bout of Books in May!

Totals:
7 books completed
2307 pages read

We also took part in the Book to Movie adaptation challenge which was a lot of fun and which Ann put a great deal of work into! You can check it out here.

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you both did well in this round of BOB! I met my reading goals of reading 4 books this week and even managed to start a fifth book today.

    Clare, I have The Other Side of Midnight by Simone St. James in my 'to be read' pile. I'll have to be sure and read it this year!!

    Happy reading to you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on meeting your goal! Hope you enjoyed all your books! And I hope you read The Other Side of Midnight soon! I look forward to seeing what you think of it!

      Delete