Monday 30 January 2017

Cover Characteristic: Eating Utensils

This is our first time doing Cover Characteristics in a while (I think a few months) and I had forgotten how hard topics can be sometimes! I totally thought eating utensils would be an easy one but it somehow wasn't - I only found three! 

The Wonder
Hunger: A Memoir of (My) BodyA Wolf at the Table

The Wonder is definitely my favourite - it's so simple yet stark and it's very arresting as a result. Hunger is also simple and then A Wolf at the Table is brilliantly creepy! Next week's topic is the Statue of Liberty and I feel like there will be a wealth of covers to choose from for that! 

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare) to keep up with what we are reading

3 comments:

  1. I figured utensils would be hard. The Wonder is my fave too although I like Hunger.

    I hope you're right about Status of Liberty. I started looking the other night and didn't come up with very much- I better up my game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have at least one in my head and I figure there have to be more! It's so iconic, it must be on loads of covers? I hope!! Good luck! :)

      Delete
  2. Never seen these covers before! I like them!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete