Monday 20 March 2017

Goodreads Book Tag

I'm not sure who created this tag (do please let me know) but it seemed an interesting one to do!

1) What was the last book you marked as "read"?
The Valiant by Lesley Livingston. It didn't quite live up to my expectations but I did still enjoy it.

2) What are you currently reading?
I am just starting Starfall by Melissa Landers which is the sequel/companion to Starflight.

3) What was the last book you marked as TBR?
This is Devin Jones by Kristen Conrad which I just downloaded on my kindle it sounds really great and the reviews are good!

4) What book do you plan to read next?
I got New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan out of my TBR jar and am really looking forward to it! 

5) Do you use the star rating system?
Yes because I love categorising things. Helps me to organise my thoughts. Although I do think star ratings are very restrictive and my 4 star rating for one book isn't always the same as a 4 star rating for a different book - which is confusing.

6) Are you doing a 2017 reading challenge?
Yep. Aiming for 200 books and I am currently on track for that! 

7) Do you have a wishlist?
Definitely. I'm currently on a book buying ban (in theory - in practice I am terrible at sticking to it) so my wishlist is just growing and growing.

8) What book do you plan to buy next?
Well if I stick to my ban the next pre-order I have coming is going to be The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli which I am super excited for. 

9) Do you have any favourite quotes?
So so many. Fun fact, when I was a teenager I had this huge notebook I wrote quotes in whenever they really appealed to me. It's full now but also I can't remember where it is. So that's not helpful. 

10) Who are your favourite authors?
Leigh Bardugo, Marissa Meyer, Mindy McGinnis, Rick Riordan. OMG so many I can't even begin to list them all.

11) Have you joined any groups?
Oh yeah. When I first joined goodreads I joined so many groups and I'm active in exactly zero of them. I'd really like to get involved at some point but I don't even know where to start?

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment