Thursday, 16 March 2017

Happy Birthday Clare!

Today is Clare's birthday and she is going to be 23. So I though that I would make a birthday post for her to celebrate how wonderful she is.
Clare is my big sister and she has always been there for me and I know that we will always have each other no matter what! I love you Clare!


I hope you like all of these beautiful photos of you Clare. You are the best sister I could have ever wished for.





I love you Clare! Happy 23rd Birthday. I hope you have an amazing day!

You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading. 

6 comments:

Clare Stone said...

Aww thanks babe!

Greg said...

Happy birthday Clare!!!!!

Erica Hatch said...

Happy birthday, Clare!

Ann Stone said...

Love you! xx

Clare Stone said...

Thank you!!!!

Clare Stone said...

Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Dual Reads