Friday 12 May 2017

Bout of Books Day 4 Wrap Up

Ann:

The Improbable Theory of Ana and ZakThey All Fall Down
I finished off The Improbable Theory of Ana & Zak which I loved as the characters were incredible and then picked up They All Fall Down which was so full of suspense I raced through it in almost one sitting!

Totals for the week so far:
5 books completed
1600 pages read

Clare:

Maplecroft (The Borden Dispatches, #1)
Maplecroft was a really good read! I wasn't expecting the supernatural-esque element to it but it worked really well! I do slightly prefer The Chronicles of Lizzie Borden's more complex and actually just straight up bad Lizzie but this was a well written and fun read!

Totals for the week so far:
6 books completed
2181 pages read


You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed Maplecroft. Are you planning on reading the companion/sequel Chapelwood? I have it on my Kindle but haven't read it yet. Sounds like you're doing great on your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I heard it doesn't really focus on Lizzie? But maybe, I do like Priest's writing style so I might give it a try sometime!

      Delete