Monday 8 May 2017

Bout of Books TBR

Ann:

Songs About a Girl (Songs About a Girl, #1)The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak
I'm not aiming too high this week as I do have a lot of exam prep to be doing but I am currently reading Songs About a Girl and really enjoying it (although not loving the love triangle) and I'd also like to read The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak. When I finish these if I have time I will probably just pick up whatever book interests me the most?


Clare:

The Pearl ThiefDuels and DeceptionCrimson and BoneMaplecroft (The Borden Dispatches, #1)
The Dead HouseMissingTill DeathFire in You (Wait for You, #6)
I am aiming high (higher than I can actually reach if we're honest) but I have a lot of books I am really excited to read soon and choosing between them is so hard! I am probably most excited for The Pearl Thief and Maplecroft. Elizabeth Wein is a favourite author of mine and Lizzie Borden is so, so fascinating to me! I am also aiming to write 1-2 book reviews this week. Crimson and Bone and Fire in You are both books I received from publishers and am super intrigued by!



You can also find us on Goodreads (Ann and Clare), Facebook and Instagram to keep up with what we are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment